IT’S MORE THAN A MISSION. IT’S A CALLING.
Quality healthcare, right here at home! We are deeply dedicated to our residents, striving to provide compassionate, high-quality nursing and therapy services while promoting healing, providing hope and preserving dignity for all.
Our Admissions Nurse is here to assist you with the admission process and help you every step of the way.
There are three pathways to join our community:
- Hospital (most common)
- Transfer from another facility
- Admit from the community (such as at home) – we will guide you through the process.
WHAT WE REQUIRE FOR RESIDENT ADMISSION
- Admission order, dated and signed, by a physician or nurse practitioner/physician assistant for immediate care to include medication, treatment, activities and diet orders
- History and physical, including the following, within the last 30 days:
- Medical history (previous illnesses, drug reactions and food allergies, emotional reactions, etc.)
- Current diagnosis
- Chest x-ray
- History of tuberculosis exposure and an assessment for signs and symptoms of tuberculosis, by a licensed physician or nurse practitioner/physician assistant
- First step of a two-step Mantoux tuberculin skin test
- Pre-admission screening (PAS)
- Demographic and insurance information
- Advanced directives
- Power of attorney (POA) if applicable
- List of medications used at home to assist with medication reconciliation
Our Admissions Nurse will work closely with your case manager, social worker or physician’s office to obtain the required medical information on your behalf.
TYPES OF RESIDENTS WE SERVE
- Short Term Care: patients requiring skilled nursing services and/or rehabilitation services with a goal of returning home.
- Respite care: intermittent short-term stay to relieve the primary caregiver of their duties on a temporary basis.
- Personal care resident: independent with majority of ADL care (activities of daily living, such as walking, eating and grooming self) needing little assistance other than medication oversight.
- Long-Term Care Veteran Contract: