Buffalo Ranch Chicken Dip
- 1 Ounce of Ranch Dressing Mix or Ranch Dip Mix
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- A cup of cooked shredded chicken
- Quarter of a cup of hot pepper sauce
- ¾ of a cup of crumbled blue cheese
- ¾ of a cup of bread crumbs
- Add ranch, sour cream, chicken, hot sauce and blue cheese into bowl and mix well together.
- Move bowl to refrigerator for one hour.
- Stir in bread crumbs when ready to serve.
Understanding the Importance of ImmunizationsDecember 2023 | Letter from Administrator
All adults should understand the importance of immunizations to protect their health. Even healthy adults can become seriously ill and…
Help Seniors Avoid the Holiday BluesDecember 2023 | Article
During this holiday season, it’s a good time to reflect on what you’re thankful for, and chances are, family and…
How to Stay Healthy During The HolidaysDecember 2023 | From our Desks
Whenever the family gets together for The Holidays, our first thoughts are about how many of grandma’s cookies can we…