Buffalo Ranch Chicken Dip
- 1 Ounce of Ranch Dressing Mix or Ranch Dip Mix
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- A cup of cooked shredded chicken
- Quarter of a cup of hot pepper sauce
- ¾ of a cup of crumbled blue cheese
- ¾ of a cup of bread crumbs
- Add ranch, sour cream, chicken, hot sauce and blue cheese into bowl and mix well together.
- Move bowl to refrigerator for one hour.
- Stir in bread crumbs when ready to serve.
Psoriasis can be controlledJanuary 2023 | Letter from Administrator
If you’re of a certain age, you probably remember a commercial that addressed “the heartbreak of psoriasis.” Some people got…
Tips for Sticking to Your New Year’s ResolutionDecember 2022 | Letter from Administrator
As we head into the new year, we are usually faced with the question, “What is your New Year’s Resolution…
How to Stay Healthy During The HolidaysDecember 2022 | From our Desks
Whenever the family gets together for The Holidays, our first thoughts are about how many of grandma’s cookies can we…