Buffalo Ranch Chicken Dip
- 1 Ounce of Ranch Dressing Mix or Ranch Dip Mix
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- A cup of cooked shredded chicken
- Quarter of a cup of hot pepper sauce
- ¾ of a cup of crumbled blue cheese
- ¾ of a cup of bread crumbs
- Add ranch, sour cream, chicken, hot sauce and blue cheese into bowl and mix well together.
- Move bowl to refrigerator for one hour.
- Stir in bread crumbs when ready to serve.
Caregiver, Your Health Matters TooFebruary 2022 | Letter from Administrator
If you’re a devoted caregiver to a loved one, you automatically fall into the admirable category as one who practices…
Celebrating Black History MonthFebruary 2022 | From our Desks
February is Black History Month. All month long, we will be celebrating the life, achievements, and accomplishments of notable African…
Tips for Sticking to Your New Year’s ResolutionJanuary 2022 | Letter from Administrator
As we head into the new year, we are always faced with the question of, “What is your New Year’s…